Cibely Dohle, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
As well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Anyone who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Cibely Dohle, reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, with the publication on the website of Cibely Dohle, being understood as sufficient.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA
- Name: Cibely Dohle
- Activity: Photographer
- Address: Windhagen, Germany
- e-mail: [email protected]
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services and/or products.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all brands, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations.
In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of resignation, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to delete, evade and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.< /p>
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained in the Web Space with their personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the actual situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties due to the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Making an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for said access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.< /li>
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found or, in In general, those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and/or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs , recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary, belittles or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.• Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order. • Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts for reasons of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition. • Include, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. • Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance. • Is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial protection pertaining to to society or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.• Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.• Constitutes any type of publicity.• Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
If you are given a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any event that may lead to improper use of your password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility any illegal use of the contents and/or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages and losses that may arise for the company from said breach.
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that could be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be terminated immediately, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that could generate such damages, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present in the Web Space.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Web Space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages that may arise from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized, nor include brands, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that could be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Space itself, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must proceed immediately to remove it.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology in the Web Space, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and personalize your use of the Web Space by pre-selecting your language, or the most desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address, with Google being responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, through a Web server, to record the User’s browsing in the Web Space, when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the browser of the computer used by the User can be recognized in order to provide content and offer browsing or advertising preferences that the User, to the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the content and services offered on the Web Space are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, no guarantee or declaration is given in relation to the contents and services offered in the Web Space, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except in the to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the person in charge of the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use are unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.